DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cycles Intelligence – Predictive Foresights Premium Service” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Did you know that everything your business is related to is influenced by Cycles? A service has been developed which will be able to identify the Cycles your business is influenced by.
The product offers similar solutions with many other topics, which no other predictive analytics service currently is able to do. It’s all based on the identification of rhythmically non-chance events or Predictive Cycles detected in data-sets.
With this new expertise available, a totally new field of expertise has been created within Strategic Intelligence, namely Strategic & Predictive Intelligence, which you can benefit from.
Offered as a Paid Premium Service called Predictive Foresights, you and your Organization can be provided with highly accurate forecasting on any subject interested.
Predictive Foresights can help answer many of your organizational questions. For example:
- How can I Intelligently allocate my sources?
- When would be the best time to buy lumber in the next few months, as it is used as major material for our products?
- Can I suspect an increase in cyber attacks on my network in the coming weeks?
- When is the best time to buy precious metals cheap?
- What is the housing market doing in the coming season?
- Will I need to allocate more human resources onto the streets for an increase in crime rates in our city?
- Is steel production going to be increasing or decreasing in the coming weeks?
- Are interest rates increasing in the coming months?
- Are our product sales going to be increasing or decreasing next month?
- Will there be an increase or decrease in patients coming through my department next month?
Below you will find a list of the Predictive Foresights data-sets actively being tracked. Each month new data-sets are added to the portfolio. If you would like other data-sets tracked or would like access to live examples, please contact our customer service team.
- U.S. Dollar Index (DX=F)
- Swiss Franc (SF=F)
- New Zealand Dollar (NE=F)
- Mexican Peso (6M=F)
- Japanese Yen (JY=F)
- Euro (EC=F)
- Canadian Dollar (CD=F)
- British Pound (BP=F)
- Australian Dollar (AD=F)
- Crude Oil (CL=F)
- Heating Oil (HOT=F)
- Natural Gas (NG=F)
- RBOB Gasoline (RB=F)
- Canola (RS=F)
- Corn (C=F)
- Oats (ZO=F)
- Rough Rice (RR=F)
- Soybean Meal (ZM=F)
- Soybean Oil (ZL=F)
- Soybeans (S=F)
- Wheat (W=F)
- CAC 40 (FCHI)
- DAX (DAX)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI)
- FTSE 100 (FTSE)
- Hang Seng Index (HSI)
- iShares MSCI UAE ETF (UAE)
- NASDAQ 100 (NDX)
- Nikkei 225 (N225)
- Russell 2000 (RUT)
- S&P 500 (GSPC)
- SSE Composite Index (SSEC)
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX)
- 10 Year U.S. Treasury Notes (ZN=F)
- 2 Year U.S. Treasury Notes (ZT=F)
- 5 Year U.S. Treasury Notes (ZF=F)
- 30 Year U.S. Treasury Bonds (US=F)
- Live Cattle (LC=F)
- Lean Hogs (HE=F)
- Feeder Cattle (FC=F)
- Silver (SI=F)
- Platinum (PL=F)
- Palladium (PA=F)
- Gold (GC=F)
- Gold (London PM Fix)
- Cocoa (CC=F)
- Coffee (KC=F)
- Cotton (CT=F)
- Lumber (LB=F)
- Orange Juice (OJ=F)
- Sugar (SB=F)
- Total S.A. (TOT)
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-A)
- Neste Oil (NESTE.HE)
- BP (BP)
- Koninklijke Philips (PHG)
- Enel Spa (ENEL.MI)
- Eni Spa (E)
- Koninklijke Vopak (VPK.AS)
FOREX Major Pairs
- AUD-USD (AUDUSD=X)
- CAD-JPY (CADJPY=X)
- EUR-CAD (EURCAD=X)
- EUR-CHF (EURCHF=X)
- EUR-GBP (EURGBP=X)
- EUR-JPY (EURJPY=X)
- EUR-USD (EURUSD=X)
- GBP-JPY (GBPJPY=X)
- GBP-USD (GBPUSD=X)
- NZD-JPY (NZD/JPY=X)
- NZD-USD (NZDUSD=X)
- USD-CAD (CAD=X)
- USD-CHF (CHF=X)
- USD-JPY (JPY=X)
- USD-MXN (MXN=X)
- USD-SGD (SGD=X)
- Utilities Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLU)
- Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLK)
- SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI)
- Real Estate Select Sector SPDR (XLRE)
- Materials Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLB)
- Industrial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLI)
- Health Care Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLV)
- Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF)
- Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE)
- Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLP)
- Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLY)
- Burglaries (City of Chicago)
- Deceptive Practices (City of Chicago)
- Narcotics (City of Chicago)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Minexcoin (MNX)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4o4j8h
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Business Wire , 2019-11-12 17:12:20 ,