Worldwide Hearables Industry to 2025 – Wireless Headphones to Hold the Significant Market Share – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Hearables Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Hearables Market is expected to register a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period of 2020-2025. Moreover, the market is multiplying due to the increasing demand for consumer preference for an enhanced audio experience, the growing music industry, and the growing penetration of the internet.
- Sonova Holding AG
- Demant A/S
- WS Audiology A/S
- Starkey Hearing Technologies
- Cochlear Limited
- Apple Inc. (Incl Beats Electronics)
- Xiaomi Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd (Harman International Industries Inc. (Incl JBL)
- Bose Corporation
- GN Group
Key Market Trends
Wireless Headphones to Hold the Significant Market Share
The shifting preference of consumers is expected to drive the growth of this market. Wireless headphones are enabled with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology, which helps the user to connect their phones and other devices with these headphones. Additionally, the rapid demand for mobility services is also fuelling the growth of this market.
- The new technological advancements of wireless headphones are the primary drivers of this market. For instance, in 2019, Apple launched Airpods Pro, which is integrated with Active Noise Cancellation and superior, immersive sound. Moreover, this product also provides additional benefits to its consumers, such as Voice-activated Siri, Audio sharing, and Eartip fit test.
- Furthermore, hearable computing is the fastest emerging technology that offers hands-free calling and communication to ensure noise-free mobile communication to its customers. For instance, in 2020, Xiaomi launched Mi AirDots 2 SE, which is not only a cost-effective solution for its customers but also provides smart voice control along with touch controls for volume and track change.
Asia Pacific to Hold the Significant Market Share
Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share for this market during this forecast period. The rapid urbanization and industrialization in developing countries such as China, India, Japan are the key growth drivers for this market. Furthermore, increasing penetration of jack-less mobile phones and surge in the spending of electronic goods are increasing the demand for hearable products for these countries.
- Moreover, the rapidly growing blockchain technology, machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things (IoT) are the primary driver of flourishing e-commerce industries for these regions. For instance, Alibaba currently covers 80% of online sales in China, and Flipkart has over 100 million registered users and holds 43% share of entire India’s e-commerce market. Hence this rapidly growing e-commerce market is fuelling the growth of wireless headphones and earbuds markets.
- Most of the consumers in these regions are price sensitive. Hence significant vendors in this market are offering price-sensitive wireless headphones that can support them to cater to this untapped market. For instance, Sony recently launched WH-CH710N, which not only affordable to the consumers but also it is specially designed for work from home solutions during this COVID 19 pandemic situation.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHT
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry’s Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing adoption rate of Wireless Audio Devices in Industrial Sectors
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Rapid Technological change and different Health Issues resulting from the heavy use of Audio Devices
6 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
6.1 Processors and Communication Protocols
6.3 Charging/Energy in Hearables
7 MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.1 Product Type
7.1.1 True Wireless Headphones/Earbuds/Earphones
7.1.2 Wireless Headphones
7.1.3 Hearing Aids and PSAPs
7.1.4 Cochlear Implants
7.2.1 North America
7.2.2 China & Far East
7.2.3 India and Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.2.5 Latin America
7.2.6 Middle East & Africa
8 COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE – KEY VENDOR PROFILES
9 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
10 FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MAREKET
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ugk3yx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
(c)2018 Business Wire Inc., All rights reserved.
Original Release: Business Wire
Bitcoin News Network